Some of the wounds that we treat:
- Diabetic foot or leg wounds
- Lower leg wounds from poor circulation
- Chronic soft tissue infections
- Radiation tissue damage
- Complication of skin grafts or flaps
- Other conditions which could lead to amputation if not treated.
Since problem wounds are rarely the result from a single cause, we treat the whole person, not just the wound. We consider psychological, social and physical factors as well in order to develop the best treatment plan. We work closely with your primary care or referring physician to ensure the best possible outcome. We also place a major emphasis on education & teaching you how to care for your injury to enhance the healing process.
Are you a candidate for specialized wound care? Contact us or ask your physician about at referral to Under Pressure!